Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,374 (AU$5,162) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)