Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,616 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)