Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,387 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)