Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,152 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)