Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,793 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)