Cost of living comparison between Toruń, Poland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23055 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,782 (12,065 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)