Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13377 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,622 (kr19,601) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)