Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,449 (Mex$ 50,609) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)