Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04838 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,413 (Mex$ 49,877) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)