Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,584 prices entered by 1,181 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,003 (C$4,404) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)