Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,123 (﷼ 46,919,777) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (about 3 hours ago)