Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,154 (﷼ 74,654,334) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)