Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,052 (﷼ 57,664,853) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (43 minutes ago)