Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00754 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,652 (¥351,778) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)