Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,715 (¥369,160) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)