Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,142 (¥418,185) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)