Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04595 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,468 (Mex$ 31,941) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)