Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,674 (¥812,789) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)