Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,270 (¥871,674) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (35 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)