Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00777 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,839 (¥494,012) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)