Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,135 (¥277,286) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)