Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,514 (¥428,728) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)