Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,916 (¥472,732) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (19 minutes ago)