Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,917 (¥247,294) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)