Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,798 (6,770,528 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)