Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,620 (6,567,220 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)