Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,547 (208,819 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)