Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04715 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,596 (Mex$ 33,852) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)