Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,703 (Mex$ 74,663) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)