Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04832 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,625 (Mex$ 33,622) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)