Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04341 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,698 (Mex$ 39,110) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)