Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 (Mex$ 75,938) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)