Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04452 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,644 (Mex$ 36,930) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)