Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01186 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,071 (₨90,312) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)