Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,011 (₨142,353) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)