Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,424 (₨107,296) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)