Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,269 (₨96,137) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)