Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01182 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,270 (₨107,445) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)