Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,360 (₨104,372) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)