Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,236 (₨98,942) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (34 minutes ago)