Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04751 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,453 (30,590 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)