Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04750 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,437 (51,310 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)