Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00800 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,463 (182,854 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)