Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00792 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,337 (168,882 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)