Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,719 (221,413 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)