Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22078 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,548 (11,542 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)