Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22025 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,477 (11,245 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (44 minutes ago)