Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21651 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,167 (5,388 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)