Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,708 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)