Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,780 (Mex$ 60,452) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)