Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12801 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,805 (14,102元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (37 minutes ago)