Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 37% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,006 (₨80,525) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)