Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01365 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,293 (241,256 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)