Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,661 (131,003 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)