Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,166 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)