Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,255 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (42 minutes ago)