Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31737 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,283 (EC$7,192) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (23 minutes ago)