Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)