Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,919 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (32 minutes ago)