Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,081 (₨176,434) in Thane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)