Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09091 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,354 (14,900 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)