Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01401 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,765 (126,013 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)