Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,710 (119,411 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)