Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01314 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,076 (234,057 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)