Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01500 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,847 (123,122 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beni Mellal costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)