Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,272 (250,454 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (42 minutes ago)