Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01421 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,807 (127,196 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)