Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01465 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,515 (103,396 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)