Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,766 (127,479 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)