Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,037 (258,703 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)