Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,292 (39,495₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)