Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 (R$ 13,413) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (22 minutes ago)