Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27287 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,059 (R$ 7,545) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)