Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,833 (CH$1,370,913) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)