Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,002 (CH$1,541,951) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)