Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,838 (CH$1,460,518) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)