Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,039 (CH$1,499,032) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)