Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,618 (CH$1,226,269) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)