Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06018 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,988 (R 33,038) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)