Cost of living comparison between Tembisa, South Africa and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06799 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,690 (R 39,572) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)