Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06077 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,289 (R 21,213) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (37 minutes ago)