Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24229 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,655 (15,084 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)