Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25458 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 119% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,131 (28,010 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)