Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23524 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 103% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,858 (16,399 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)