Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23352 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 106% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,701 (15,849 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)