Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,539 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23888 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 111% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,587 (15,014 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)