Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,433 (26,192 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)