Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,754 (10,484TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (31 minutes ago)