Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,483 prices entered by 554 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,984 (﷼ 94,480,217) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)