Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03439 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,653 (L 48,079) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)