Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04123 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,003 (L 97,098) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)