Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04069 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,942 (L 96,866) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)