Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03614 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,742 (L 48,198) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)