Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03824 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,251 (L 58,882) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (30 minutes ago)