Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03594 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,792 (L 49,867) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)