Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03649 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,994 (L 54,641) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)