Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34257 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,376 (4,018 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)