Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34951 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,356 (3,879 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)