Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36709 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,481 (6,760 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)