Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35571 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,264 (6,365 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)