Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37247 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,463 (3,927 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)