Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37999 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,666 (7,015 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (43 minutes ago)