Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,373 (NZ$5,664) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)