Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,413 (NZ$6,008) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)