Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,552 (NZ$5,461) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)