Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,497 (NZ$9,705) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)