Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,612 (12,682,088 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)