Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,068 (10,101,574 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (36 minutes ago)