Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,999 in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)