Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,931 in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)