Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,359 in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)