Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,937 in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 4 hours ago)