Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,102 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)