Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,025 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)