Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)