Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,236 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)